12 de janeiro de 2010
profile sketch

okay i thought i'd talk about myself a little bit more
but then ... i decided i didn't really feel like talking -.-
so here's an idea: i'll give you drops of information, stuff about me ppl around me know already
and then .. i'll just paste some of the best questions ppl asked me on formspring :] haha ok that'll be fun lets do it~

IT'S ME! BEWARE I KUNG FU! click to open it larger! :)

name: Anna Park
age: 19
lives in: São Paulo, Brazil
occupation: if everything goes well .. im about to become a college student! (finally -.-)
likes to: hang out, go online, watch tv, movies, listen to music, read ...
...
what else could i say? help me out! haha


okay formspring.me questions:

Q:Are you a geek? You know, games, internet, and tech stuff.

A: am i? haha i wouldn't know, don't really believe in labels like that.
i like everything you mentioned though .. don't know TOO much about it, just enough to talk to boys or to gets jokes like . . de-motivators . . rickroll . . other 4chan memes ... hum okay yeah, maybe i am a geek. haha
____________________________

Q: You have a comic book name, think about it, really cool uh?

A: do i? haha i've been getting so many compliments on my name lately, people would come up to me in class and say, "just saw your name on the board, think it's awesome" and i would be like "ehh..thanks?" huahua .. yeah.
____________________________

Q: do you dance?

A: i do, like a white chick.
____________________________

Q: Do you follow any religion/sect? What do you think about Benedict XVI?

A: yess i'm a roman catholic! umm my opinions about the Pope? well unlike most catholics, i'm actually very sympathetic towards him! many people accuse him of lacking charisma and such, but i personally think any Pope would have a hard time winning crowds over after John Paul II's papacy, who was almost too nice (i too loved him). i find Pope Benedict XVI a great theologist, a little bit too conservative for my taste, and i'm not fond of his attacks against relativism as a view, but overall i like that he is open to dialogue with other religious groups and i agree with most of his theological views (not that i'd have much choice but eh) i specially enjoyed reading his encyclical on Love (the title in portuguese reads "Deus é Amor") and i think he's doing his best to hold the Catholic church together. also he wears Prada shoes. what more could i say? :)
____________________________

Q: If you had to give up one favorite food, what would the most difficult?

A: meat. i just ... i know the environment is crashing and we are supposed to do something about it but when people come up to me and try to convince me to give up meat cuz being a vegetarian would do much less harm i just feel like sitting down and crying cuz I JUST LOVE THE TASTE OF MEAT SO MUCH
____________________________

Q: What TV show makes you laugh the loudest?

A: 'Friends'! always manages to make me laugh. specially on Joey's account! I'M A TRIBBIANI! WE MAY NOT BE VERY SMART OR BE ABLE TO .. RUN VERY FAST, BUT DAMMIT WE CAN EAT! haha
____________________________

Q: Your favourite composers/bands, please.

A: oh wow this is such a complex question. let me break it down in genres for you:

pop: Beyoncé, she's great.

electronica: M.I.A., no one does it like she does.

hip-hop: Kanye West, i love his big ego.

rock: i used to listen to a lot more rock before ... now i'm more of a pop girl. anyway, Green Day.

classical: Dvorak, a czech composer. i'm quite fond of the 8th Symphony and of the Slavonic Dances.

brazilian: i've been listening to a lot of Seu Jorge lately. i don't find him so much of a composer but he manages to mix a little bit of oldschool samba with a taste of the new times, i like it.

korean: SUPER JUNIOR!!!! (shouted Heechul-style ahaha) i love them (yes all 13 of them) they're great both musically and enterteinment-wise.





Marcadores: , ,

      11:09 AM           


       ♥ mep mep! welcome to diversity sheep, a place for diversity & creativity at its best! 
            
                                                                                      be sure to comment ..  i don't bite i swear!


WHO AM I
: ANNA PARK

view my complete profile (anna park) I am Anna. I am a 19-year-old girl who is interested in all sorts of things. Literature, politics, fashion, tech stuff, sports, religion, culture. 

So this blog is a place to share what I already know and to help me learn more as well. I also probably tend to over talk about myself a little bit. If that's the case, take my drink away and call me a cab. Be sure to leave your number as well. I'll call you first thing in the morning!  



contact me

     lives in: são paulo, brazil

     gmail: hollymoon@

     twitter: @annaapark

     formspring



followers




favourites

     aqui tem joapa
     the cherry blossom girl
     clothed much
     cloud follower
     cornflake blog
     cookies, papel e tinta
     d189
     denis lee
     fazeduras
     ghosts of electricity
     jennifhsieh
     kiss my fashion
     lack of creativity
     xvivix
    
    


     links

     bazar pop
     chictopia
     dallas clayton
     kibeloco
     julia petit
     trabalho sujo
     tempo agora (previsão)
     the hourly comic *
    
    
    

archive  

dezembro 2009
janeiro 2010
fevereiro 2010
março 2010
janeiro 2011
outubro 2020