2 de fevereiro de 2010
yaay

so, this package arrived home today :)













thank you jen! i did love it. everything was so cute and thoroughly arranged,
and don't worry, i'm not allergic to them nuts at all haha (so funny) in fact, i love those... thanks,
i loved the tights, and will patiently wait 'til it's winter and i can use them (summer here)...
heh :) everyone, you should check out her blog. jen's really fun and takes awesome outfit pictures.

i'll be back again this week (prob.) with a new post. cheers!

Marcadores: , ,

      12:16 PM           


       ♥ mep mep! welcome to diversity sheep, a place for diversity & creativity at its best! 
            
                                                                                      be sure to comment ..  i don't bite i swear!


WHO AM I
: ANNA PARK

view my complete profile (anna park) I am Anna. I am a 19-year-old girl who is interested in all sorts of things. Literature, politics, fashion, tech stuff, sports, religion, culture. 

So this blog is a place to share what I already know and to help me learn more as well. I also probably tend to over talk about myself a little bit. If that's the case, take my drink away and call me a cab. Be sure to leave your number as well. I'll call you first thing in the morning!  



contact me

     lives in: são paulo, brazil

     gmail: hollymoon@

     twitter: @annaapark

     formspring



followers




favourites

     aqui tem joapa
     the cherry blossom girl
     clothed much
     cloud follower
     cornflake blog
     cookies, papel e tinta
     d189
     denis lee
     fazeduras
     ghosts of electricity
     jennifhsieh
     kiss my fashion
     lack of creativity
     xvivix
    
    


     links

     bazar pop
     chictopia
     dallas clayton
     kibeloco
     julia petit
     trabalho sujo
     tempo agora (previsão)
     the hourly comic *
    
    
    

archive  

dezembro 2009
janeiro 2010
fevereiro 2010
março 2010
janeiro 2011
outubro 2020